- Assembling Your Team
- Working with an Existing Team
- Managing the Virtual Office
- Training and Development
Assembling Your Team
How to pick the right salespeople for your team and get them organized.
- What is a Sales Manager?
- How to Interview Salespeople
- Before You Become a Sales Manager
- Building a Sales Team
- 8 Tips for Hiring Salespeople
Working with an Existing Team
As a sales manager, your job is to help your team produce. Happy cows give more milk, and happy salespeople are enthusiastic and productive. How you you make your people happy? Read on.
- Motivating a Sales Team
- Tying Sales Compensation to Sales Quotas
- Six Strategies for Productive Sales Meetings
- How to Create a Sales Campaign
Managing the Virtual Office
Management know-how is even more important for a virtual office than it is for a traditional one.
- Is a Virtual Office Right for My Business?
- 6 Tips for Managing a Virtual Sales Team
- Quick Tip: An Unexpected Benefit to the Virtual Office
Training and Development
Once you've picked the right salespeople, you'll need to keep them at your peak. Even the best salespeople will start to go stale if they don't have a chance to learn and develop their sales skills.